**Per Derek, this product replaces Revive+ capsules.
DJN Restore+ capsules offers comprehensive support for optimal gastrointestinal health and function. You also have to protect the permeability of the lining properly so it is able to efficiently absorb nutrients while simultaneously preventing toxins, allergens and microbes from gaining access to your body's blood stream. As nutritionist Derek Johnson always says, GI health is one of the primary factors in overall wellness.
- Rejuvenates intestinal mucosal health
- Promotes proper intestinal function
- Supports a healthy inflammatory response
- Promotes regularity and healthy bowel function
Restore+ capsules contain a blend of ingredients that offer comprehensive support for optimum gastrointestinal (GI) health and function.* Gut (gastrointestinal) health is vital to everyone's overall health and well-being. While the process of digestion begins in the mouth, it is within the gut where the absorption of nutrients must take place. The lining of the gut must have proper permeability and integrity so that it can absorb nutrients while preventing toxins, allergens and microbes from gaining access to the bloodstream. Therefore, it is critical to our overall health to support the health of the intestinal mucosa or lining of the GI tract.
- L-Glutamine – one of the most commonly used amino acids in the body for supporting the health of tissues — particularly the tissues within the gut. It is essential for maintaining proper intestinal permeability and the healthy functioning of the lining of the intestines.
- MSM – sulfur-containing compound that supports a healthy inflammatory response as well as the structure, integrity and permeability of cell walls
- N-Acetyl Glucosamine – compound that aids in the production of health-supportive structures for the cells in the intestinal lining
- DGL, Slippery Elm, Marshmallow, Chamomile, Okra Extract and Cat’s Claw – herbs which provide comprehensive enhancement of gut function by coating and soothing the intestinal lining; they also help relax the intestines, which aids in alleviating occasional cramping
- Aloe Vera – promotes the growth of a variety of ‘good’ bacteria in the gut. Fostering the growth of this ‘good’ bacteria also helps promote overall health.
- Quercetin – highly concentrated bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, red wine, and tea which supports a healthy inflammatory response by stabilizing intestinal cells and can also improve overall tissue health
- Mucin – classified as a glycoprotein — a protein with a carbohydrate group attached to it; mucin is normally secreted by the intestinal cells and can foster overall integrity of the gut
- Prune Powder and Citrus Pectin – aid in bowel regularity
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, take seven capsules per day, or as directed by your health care practitioner
Consult with your healthcare practitioner about your specific circumstances and any questions you may have.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Made with non-GMO ingredients.
For more information on California's Prop 65.