The ultimate, powerhouse multivitamin.
The combination of overly stressful lives and modern diets that are usually high in refined carbs is enormously strenuous on the body – especially on the main organs (pancreas and the liver) that help control healthy blood sugar levels. As Nutritionist Derek Johnson always says, consuming too many carbs over a long period of time does stunt the body’s ability to function properly – especially when it comes to maintaining healthy blood glucose levels.
Following Derek’s personalized wellness program of lifestyle changes and following a diet of eating organic, whole, unprocessed foods that are low in carbs are crucial factors for maintaining overall health. To help your body function, adding in a MetaMulti+ into your daily supplementation protocol will aid in the conversion of carbs-to-energy which will in turn, offer additional support for optimal wellness.
- B vitamins – Mandatory for energy production at the cellular level. MetaMulti+ features these vitamins in their active and most potent forms: B12 as methylcobalamin, B6 as pyridoxal-5-phosphate, and folate as NatureFolate™ (a naturally occurring folate instead of a synthetic folic acid)
- Chromium, vanadium, & biotin – Aid in healthy insulin sensitivity, glucose tolerance and carb metabolism
- Carnosine, benfotiamine, & lipoic acid – Unique compounds shown to have antioxidant properties; helping to protect retinal, kidney and nerve cells which are the ones at utmost risk from suboptimal blood sugar metabolism
- Magnesium – Balances calcium intake and supports healthy blood pressure
- Selenium & iodine – Essential minerals for the production of thyroid hormones (thyroid function is responsible for influencing the body’s metabolism)
- Taurine – Antioxidant and liver support
- Molybdenum – Found in the liver and kidneys; plays a role in the detoxification process
- Vitamin A & zinc – Supports immune function and eye health (both of which can be affected by blood glucose levels)
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, take three capsules twice per day with a meal, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Consult with your healthcare practitioner about your specific circumstances and any questions you may have.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.