Benefits of Restore+*:
- Revitalizes intestinal mucosal health
- Encourages proper intestinal function
- Supports a healthy inflammatory response
- Aids with regularity and healthy bowel function
Restore+ powder contains a blend of ingredients that offer comprehensive support for optimal gastrointestinal (GI) health and function. As Nutritionist Derek Johnson is known to say, GI health is crucial to every person’s overall health and wellness. While it is key to make sure what you eat is actually good for your body, it is also vital to ensure your body’s digestive/gastro systems are properly functioning. It is in the gut where the absorption of nutrients must take place – therefore, making sure that area is supported and healthy is essential! The lining of the gut must have proper permeability and integrity so that it can absorb the nutrients while preventing toxins, allergens and microbes from gaining access to your bloodstream.
Restore+ powder is a powerhouse blend designed to promote the health and barrier function of the gastrointestinal lining.
- L-Glutamine – amino acids in the body for supporting the health of tissues — principally those in the gut.
- MSM – a sulfur-containing compound that supports a healthy inflammatory response as well as the structure, integrity and permeability of cell walls
- N-Acetyl Glucosamine – aids in the production of health-supportive structures for the cells in the intestinal lining
- DGL, Slippery Elm, Marshmallow, Chamomile, Okra Extract and Cat’s Claw – herbs which provide wide-ranging enrichment of gut function by coating and soothing the intestinal lining; this mix also helps relax the intestines, which aids in lessening occasional cramping
- Aloe Vera – promotes the growth of a variety of ‘good’ bacteria in the gut.
- Quercetin – highly concentrated bioflavonoid which supports a healthy inflammatory response by stabilizing intestinal cells and can also improve overall tissue health
- Mucin – (classified as a glycoprotein) is a protein with a carbohydrate group attached to it; mucin is normally secreted by the intestinal cells and can foster overall integrity of the gut
- Prune Powder and Citrus Pectin – aid in bowel regularity
Directions: As a dietary supplement, mix 8 grams (approx. one tablespoon) in water or other liquid per day, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Cautions: If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your physician before taking this product.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.