Nutrition Consulting Programs
Derek has clients across the country as he provides his custom nutrition consulting services in-person at his offices in Los Angeles and El Segundo as well as via phone, FaceTime and through Zoom video conferencing. Derek is considered an expert in weight loss resistance, gastrointestinal health, adrenal fatigue and many other areas and has helped thousands of people to set, reach and maintain their wellness goals.
Initial Transformation Program (4 Sessions) *Where all clients begin
This is the most comprehensive part of your nutrition journey. This four session initial program, ideally taking place over the course of two months, is where Derek utilizes all of your provided dietary habits, sleep and energy patterns, family and health history, fitness routines as well as your goals to create a customized plan for you to set, reach and most importantly, maintain your results. What Derek offers is an innovative view of nutrition through education about food, sleep, energy and nutrition hacks that can help you live a healthier life starting now.
This program includes (but not always in this scheduled order - every path is customized for each person):
- (1) 75-minute initial session
- (1) 60-minute food program planning session
- (2) 30 minute follow-up sessions
- Access to an online portal & phone app to track your foods by text or photo, exercise tracking, notes, etc.
- Access to Derek's monthly newsletter with nutrition hacks, news from the latest in nutrition science, recipes, supplement promotions and more.
Transformation Program Fees:
- $325 due at the initial session
- $225 due at the second session
- $100 due at the conclusion of each of the other 2 sessions
Total program is $750. Save $50 by paying all fees up front ($700).
To schedule your 1st appointment, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon program completion, below are the Maintenance Fees:
- 15-minute consult $50
- 30-minute consult $100
- 45-minute consult $150
- 60-minute consult $200
* In home consults are available by appointment only and incur additional fees.